Dot sample with 2 freaky dudes Dot sample with 2 freaky dudes

hhaahaa!!

you are so original!!! great faires!!!! rock on my friend, rock on!!!!
xx

Faires responds:

Thx, Hun' ^^

Solstice Solstice

I second to that

solstice is a GREAT song, yes.
you can dream with this one...
blue and orange colors mixing together...
and here you have the SUN
a breeze caressing your face and breathing new air-
this is the flavor of this song.

Algo-rhythm Algo-rhythm

this is sophisticated

yes my friend.
don't be surprised anyone still didn't review your song.
people here are more inlove with trance/disco music ;)
but the talent is here.
and you know it!

[D106] The Solice [D106] The Solice

great piano

yes I love the piano on this track...its catchy...I gotta add you to my favorite artist list ;)

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks glad you liked it! check out Camel-Juice-Music. Ive posted some other songs with Blinkmarine!

[D106] Slice of Destiny [D106] Slice of Destiny

OMG

its a GREAT dance song!!! what a rhythm!! you are a great dance music maker!! ;)
I love the synths...the beats...I see psychedelics lights flashing all over me and making me dizzy....congratulations... this song is TRIPPY! ;)

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks!

R Gaze R Gaze

atmosphere

yes , you worked alot to give this piece the right atmosphere.
its dark, mysterious, dramatic!...if you add drums it could even become a cool techno track!! I can feel it!! but's its already good and catchy this way ;)
good job my friend!! :)
xx

Rwinius responds:

thanks alot :) im quite happy with the result, im happy you found the time to check it out ^^

Tides by Mellow D Tides by Mellow D

elegant

..and intense track, as I said already many times, you speak thru the keyboards. these are your words, the notes of your soul. free feeling ...excellent-

Xyirx - Dragon's Awakenin Xyirx - Dragon's Awakenin

OMG

I'm impressed!!!! this is really a masterpiece, outstanding!!!
thanks to your story, I pictured these scenes in my mind...and it felt like I was into the story... wow...masterly recorded, the beats are majstic...so the choir...the strings...I'm a fan of your music!!! I hope you will have it onto some game/movie...it would be perfect...!! :thumbsup:
best regards.
sHaN

Xyirx responds:

It's you, Shan. :) Thank you so, so much for dropping by. I blush like crazy while reading your review. ^///^

I'll keep the great work coming for sure. Thanks.

THUJONE THUJONE

wow

wonderful...
first song of yours....so excellent????
I'm impressed, you amaze me.
I'm sure that real artists, born artists, they don't have to study too much...they just have all those melodies in their brains, without spending too much time in practicing...I would never say that this one is a poor track...instead its one of the best!!! so deep and warm/melancholic atmosphere...!!

MellowD responds:

well it's not my 1st song ever no, but it was my 1st time using my new music audio setup, thank you for your comments and means a lot to me because you are such a great musician as well. I love artists I love the true artist's day for me are true people honest human beings refreshing. Lets take advantage of life's possibilities. Come on everyone get up off your butt and reach for the stars. Take care Shann :P

Journey Into The Mind Journey Into The Mind

majestic

I love it!! you know what I think of this song ;)