Tower run Tower run

nice! reminds me of the old gameboy game....but it gets a lil boring after a while...add more monsters!

L'ultimo Natale L'ultimo Natale

good

very intriguin and good!!....I can't wait for the final version!!!

Unsucceful Test Unsucceful Test

very good

this game is very original, well made... the only annoying thing is the music...too bad and disturbing...you can't concentrate having that chords playing over and over...!! but overrall, this is a cool sub. go on!

Patlatik responds:

Thanks for big score. I try to find more firendly music when make advanced version with more levels. Sory, now I made you to hear my level of playing on the guitar :)

DXP Line Driver DXP Line Driver

I like it alot

too bad there is not way to get back to level 1... and also, I see no way to return to the main page...I think that is the main glitch...overall the idea is very nice, I suggest some graphic in the background and improved design...! good luck! :))

MJ's Amazing Adventure MJ's Amazing Adventure

mhhhh

bimbos were not funny :-(

Monika-Sport [updated] Monika-Sport [updated]

hehe cool

oh, come on Razor91687 why are you being so prudish, I really don'y understand..
we have plenty of vulgar and tasteless flashes and noones really cares...
so what's the point in being so critic?
this is a funny game, yes, maybe freaky, kinky..but come on
the world has more serious problem than getting offended over this ;)

Xmas Meltdown Xmas Meltdown

I liked it!!!

yes, the characters are well designed and the gameplay is handy and easy!! also the sounds are good, mm,,maybe the gun shot is too loud, but the BG music is GREAT!!!! ;) original, very Christmassy and fits very well with the game and graphic!!
Filippo you are the man ;) but compliments to the whole team!
happy holidays, guys!

Santa's Sight Challenge Santa's Sight Challenge

first submission

and great success. I liked it!
added to fav.

Mega Rock Paper Scissors Mega Rock Paper Scissors

good one

you could add a nice bgm and let people have fun with this game ;)

tollbooth worker tollbooth worker

HAHA!

playing this game now I understand how boring and annoying must be life for a tollbooth worker!! :D
LOL!!
but I like your game,it's original!
add some music and also some trick to make this game more challenging
because you know, this is too real and when something is too real it could get boring ;)